| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yellowstone Park, Wyoming in February is cold at -5.5 °C (22.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching 0 °C (32 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -11 °C (12.2 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched with snow now and again. A paltry 23mm (0.9in) of water descends across on average 11 days.
- The shortest day is 9:42 long and the longest day is 10:59 long with an average length of 10:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Yellowstone Park, Wyoming February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Yellowstone Park, Wyoming, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Yellowstone Park, Wyoming:
- Great Falls, Montana, Usa - 284.5 kms (176.8 miles) N
- Augusta, Mt, Usa - 247.4 kms (153.7 miles) NNW
- Missoula, Mt, Usa - 339.7 kms (211.1 miles) NW
- Helena, Mt, Usa - 207.7 kms (129.1 miles) NNW
- Dillon, Mt, Usa - 180.9 kms (112.4 miles) W
- Livingston, Mt, Usa - 23.9 kms (14.8 miles) W
- Pocatello, Idaho, Usa - 274 kms (170.3 miles) SW
- Laketown, Ut, Usa - 330.8 kms (205.5 miles) S
- Oakley, Id, Usa - 423.8 kms (263.4 miles) SW
- Evanstone, Wy, Usa - 411.8 kms (255.9 miles) S
- Miles City, Montana, Usa - 409.2 kms (254.3 miles) ENE
- Billings/ Logan, Mt, Usa - 192.9 kms (119.9 miles) ENE
- Crow Agency, Mt, Usa - 263 kms (163.4 miles) ENE
- Red Lodge, Mt, Usa - 115.5 kms (71.8 miles) ENE
- Sheridan, Wy, Usa - 295 kms (183.3 miles) E
- Casper, Wy, Usa - 408.4 kms (253.8 miles) ESE
- Lander/ Hunt, Wyoming, Usa - 286.3 kms (177.9 miles) SE